Call for more information!
(800) 704-3154, Ext. 20
- We offer 1 to 3 acre lakefront and lake access homesites.
- The community and individual properties are layered with a generous mix of historic hardwoods.
- Western Shores is convenient to Murray, KY–home to numerous golf courses, fine dining, fabulous shopping, cultural attractions and first class services.
- Murray State University is ranked by both U.S. News and World Report and Kaplans College Guide as one of the nations leading regional universities.
- Western Shores overlooks 300 miles of protected, untouched shoreline on The Land Between the Lakes, which is located between Kentucky Lake and Barkley Lake. These lakes combine for 4,000 miles of shoreline and over 300 miles of water.
- The property is just a short drive to The Land Between the Lakes Recreational Area, which offers 170,000 acres of wildlife areas.
- Outdoor adventures await on the hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails nearby. Anglers will be keen to cast for local crappie, catfish, bass, and bluegill.
- Western Shores offers free boat slips for property owners!
- Best of all we pay low taxes here and the area boasts a low cost of living.