Western Shores on Kentucky Lake
- Beautiful lake access acreage homesites, near Kentucky Lake.
- Properties feature gently rolling terrain, a gorgeous mix of mature hardwoods, an abundance of wildlife, unspoiled views, and incredible sunrises and sunsets.
- Enjoy access to a pristine nature park, walking/hiking trails, covered boat docks, a boat launch, community pavilion, infinity-edge swimming pool, and hot tub.
- Paved roads and utilities (electric & phone) are in place.
- The Western Shores community overlooks 300 miles of protected, untouched shoreline on The Land Between the Lakes, which is located between Kentucky Lake and Barkley Lake. These lakes combine for 4,000 miles of shoreline and over 300 miles of water.
- The property is just a short drive to The Land Between the Lakes Recreational Area, which features 170,000 acres of wildlife areas.
- Outdoor adventures await on the hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails nearby. Anglers will be keen to cast for local crappie, catfish, bass, and bluegill.
- Western Shores is convenient to Murray, KY – home to numerous golf courses, fine dining, fabulous shopping, cultural attractions, and first class services.
- Murray State University is ranked by both U.S. News and World Report and Kaplans College Guide, as one of the nation’s leading regional universities.
- This area offers low taxes and a low cost of living.
- Buy now and build later & choose your own builder.
- Excellent owner financing!
Western Shores on Kentucky Lake is perfect for your second home or retirement sanctuary. Contact us today to learn more!